Exceptional Writing — With a Special Focus
Business and nonprofit communications,
internal or external, big or small.
I help companies communicate to their employees with compelling and easy-to-read work-life, benefits, HR, and general-topic employee communications.
And, I help them get on “that list.”
You can’t get the word out if you can’t tell your story.
I help companies of all sizes win recognition as great places to work by helping them put together the best possible “best place to work” submissions – from Working Mother to Fortune to the Stevies and all the smaller ones in between.
When I’m not doing that, I’m helping companies communicate to their employees with compelling and easy-to-read benefits, HR, and general-topic employee communications.
“Best Company” applications
- Help understanding the application process
- Strategic guidance around the best presentation of your programs, policies and culture
- Review and feedback on past or current applications
- Writing of application essays, big and small
- Revisions, copyediting or proofing
- Ongoing, completely customized consultation throughout the application process
Other writing and editorial services
- Business and non-profit Intranet and internet content
- Articles for employee newsletters
- Employee handbooks
- Benefit enrollment and guides
- Work-Life, HR, Diversity & Inclusion communications
- Small business and non-profit web content, donor newsletters and more
Contact me now to discuss how I can help you tell your story.