Because many of my client companies have rules against personal online testimonials, the selected comments below are provided anonymously. I am always happy to provide references upon request.
Wow, Robin, you really did an amazing job on our Fortune Best Companies application. Honestly I couldn’t have done this without your help. I am so grateful.
Thank you, Robin! I am blown away…this is the highest we have ever listed!
– Director and Manager, respectively, of Corporate Affairs and Communications, Fortune 500 Financial Services Company
Thank you, Robin! We’re thrilled to finally make the list and really appreciate all your help to strengthen our nomination!
– Communications Assistant, Global Professional Services Firm
We are super happy with the results of our new and improved Culture Audit. We made two [Fortune]best company lists so far and are crossing our fingers for “the big one.”
– Senior Talent Director, Major U.S. Clothing Manufacturer/Retailer
I was so impressed with how quickly you got up to speed on our organization and culture, and how you were then able to “speak” with our voice in your writing. Plus, you made the whole detailed and complex process efficient and manageable, producing a final product that was exactly what we were looking for.
– Media Relations Manager, Global Automotive Financial Services Company
“Robin Hardman has worked with us on several crucial company initiatives, where we were accountable to the CEO for results, and performed top-notch each time. When a writing assignment turns up, I always turn to Robin Hardman Communications first.”
– Former Director of Benefits, Global Information Services Company
“I call on Robin Hardman for some of my toughest jobs. She’s a first-rate writer and a pleasure to work with, and no project is too big or too small for her to handle.”
– Former VP of Communications, Global Pharmaceutical Company
“Robin Hardman was indispensable to us when we were developing our website. She helped us identify and develop our message, writing content that was clear and welcoming. She was also a pleasure to work with: focused, efficient and responsive.”
– Founder and Owner, Custom Crafts Studio
“Having you in our bullpen is so helpful!”
– Director of Publications and Editorial Services, International Development and Relief Organization
“Has anyone told you recently how darn good you are at what you do? Bravo! Once again you have come through with a superb job of writing and editing our Spring/Summer newsletter. The articles are easy to read, and you have a special talent for making their contents stimulating and exciting for our readers.”
– Founder and President, Private Family Foundation
“The articles look great!!! I am so pleased.”
– Marketing and Business Development Manager, International Management Training Organization