Applications for all the “Working Mother” Best Company lists are out! I can help…
- Help understanding the application process
- Strategic guidance around the best presentation of your programs, policies and culture
- Review and feedback on past or current applications
- Writing of application essays, big and small
- Revisions, copy editing or proofing
- Ongoing, completely customized consultation throughout the application process
From Working Mother, Fortune, and the Stevies, to the hundreds of regional, industry-based, and topic-specific employer recognitions each year, garnering a corporate award or getting onto a “best place to work” list is a true accomplishment. Even more important, getting onto one of these lists can make a huge difference for your organization. It can improve employee morale, engagement and retention. It can vastly expand your pool of applicants. It can attract good publicity and loyal customers.
If you’re in charge of human resources, diversity, corporate communications or work-life programs at your company, landing an award or recognition can have great benefits for you, too. It can spotlight the programs you’re trying to promote. It can build support among leadership and grow awareness and usage among employees. And of course, it can be a big boost to your own career.
But getting on one of these lists takes more than good programs and policies.
You need to know how to showcase what your company’s got. How will you gather all the information? What should you emphasize—and what should you downplay? How do you deal with policies that only apply to some employees? How do you convey the subtleties of your culture? How do you fit everything you want to say into the limited space provided? The plain fact is…
…you can’t get on the list if you can’t tell your story.
I’ve helped companies with “best employer” and other corporate awards applications for over a dozen years—I know a lot about the process. I’ve also had more than 25 years’ experience with the fields of employee and customer engagement—I have a nuanced understanding of what matters. And I’m an award-winning writer—I know exactly how to get your point across.
Each year, I help organizations get on Working Mother, Fortune, Stevie and other lists by doing everything from consulting on the process to writing the submission. My clients include huge multi-national companies and small, regional not-for-profits. But big or small, they all report they’re thrilled with my content expertise, thorough attention to detail and completely customized approach.
Call me today to discuss how I can help you tell your company’s story.
Robin Hardman Communications has produced winning entries for:
- Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For, Best Medium-Sized Companies to Work For, and myriad topic-specific Best Workplace lists.
- Working Mother’s Working Mother 100 Best Companies, Top Companies for Executive Women, Best Law Firms for Women, Best Companies for Dads, Best Companies for Multicultural Women
- American Business Award’s Stevie Awards
- International Association of Business Communicators (IABC) Renaissance Awards
- Becker’s 100 Great Hospitals in America
- Accounting Today’s Best Accounting Firms to Work For and Outside magazine’s Best Places to Work
- Aurora’s “50 Best Companies for Women in the UK”
- and numerous individual leadership awards and recognitions.